Saturday 12 November 2011

What I'm wearing today....



Since dying my hair last Tuesday I am trying to wash it every second day instead of everyday. It was the first time I have ever dyed my hair myself, and it was such a good experience. I was round my Mums and she stood behind me in the bathroom giving me a step by step guide. It was a lovely evening and I'm really pleased with how my hair turned out. 


Till my hair hair adjusts to this new regime, I am making wonderful use of my new headscarves.




This is me, about to meet a friend for hot chocolate...




I am wearing the lovely green headscarf, bandana style,
Rockalily 'Roulette Red' lipstick,
'SuffraJets' Rollerderby t-shirt,
light mint green cardi,
necklace from said friend. :)
and butterfly brooch from my mum.


Here is a closer look at my brooch....




Here is how I wore my blue headscarf on Tuesday...




I am also wearing the Revlon 'Colourburst' Lipstick I wrote about in a make up post a couple of weeks back. It's a very pretty red, more of a sheer consistency than my Rockalily lipsticks.


Hope your all having a good weekend.




Kisses