Saturday 17 August 2013

Moving forward


Hello lovelies!!

Long time, no blogging! It has been a while. I guess I became un inspired with blogging and when that happens its probably best to take a break. I didn't intend for it to be this long, but now it feels like a natural time to start up again.

I am going to go in a slightly different direction, I want this blog to be inspiring in many ways, including clothing but also ways of thinking, sharing with you what is making me super smiley, my drawing and of course roller derby too.

Tomorrow I am going to The Norwich Body Art Festival, which I am very excited about. Its going to be fun being surrounded by creative people and hanging out with good friends.

SO.... add me to Bloglovin (RIP google reader) and let me share my world with you.

Quite a lot has happened in the last year!  

Kisses