Thursday 22 September 2011

What I'm wearing today....

I'm having a strange day, feeling rather blah... and I think it probably shows in what I'm wearing....




The weather has definitely turned and warmth is imperative.


Skinny jeans,
Belt from Jane Norman,
Woolen dress/tunic from Wallis.


I'm also experimenting with places to take photo's in my flat, with the help of my other half. :) It's all about finding the best light.




I've done my hair a little different today.....





A little bit wavy, with a pretty hair clip....

The main reason for my odd mood is down to trying to find a skirt and realising I have thrown it out. Very annoying for sure.

So although I'm not so keen on this outfit, its the little things I like today....

The bracelet Luke gave me a few years ago which I haven't worn in ages...


The owl necklace he gave to me for our anniversary....


And cute owl socks to keep my feet warm...



Kisses