Monday 26 September 2011

What I'm wearing today....




My brand new Spirited Away t-shirt!! While my beau was in London for the Eurogamer Expo he brought me a little gift from Camden Market.


I love anime and  Studio Ghibli films especially.


I guess my top three Ghibli's would be Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, and Howl's Moving Castle. I also love the original book of Howl's Moving Castle. Right now I want to watch Spirited Away and read Howl all at the same time!


I'm also wearing;
Skinny jeans,
Leopard print ballet shoes,
Leopard print hair band,
Rockalily 'Sailors Beware' lipstick.


Between the lipstick (second time I've worn it, and also a treat from my lovely) and my new t-shirt, it was a good day.


Kisses


P.S.... I have five followers!! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave lovely comments. It does mean a lot to me. I think blogging is probably the best idea I've had in a while. *super happy face*