Wednesday 19 October 2011

Halloween makeup


I am dressing up at work for Halloween. I have my costume sorted out (one brought from work, ofcourse) but need some help picking out eye makeup. The costume is called 'Fallen Angel' and consists of a velvety dress with see thru bat wing sleeves, a hideous belt which I will not be wearing, fluffy black wings and fluffy black halo. I have black and white stripey tights and a long black wig that I'm hoping to curl slightly. I will look as much of a fool as the rest of my work colleagues. :D 


So I know I'm going to go for red lipstick (as I never get to wear it at work) but I can't pick between subtle smoky eyes or down right dramatic....


Soft smokey.....


More dramatic.


I'm leaning towards to the smokey eye, but I would love to hear what you think. I don't usually participate in this situation as much as I am this year (never once been to a Halloween party) so anything you want to share with this novice would be appreciated.

Remember, I am at work and the town I live in is 75% old and wannabe middle class people. I know its for Halloween but I don't want to scare people out of the shop!

Kisses