Thursday 27 October 2011

Something a little bit different

I decided to try something new and write a post about the pretty makeup I brought yesterday. I am no makeup guru, makeup cheers me up and I love hearing about other peoples views on brands etc. I love wearing it.


So browsing Boots I picked up a few treats.....




Two new eye shadows, a lipstick and a caring lip products to battle with my dry lips.


The eye shadows are Bourjois, two pretty intense shades....




The brown shade is 'the little round pot' set I am sure everyone is aware of in no.74. The other from the newer range 'little round pot intense' in no.06. 
I haven't not tested them out yet, ironically I am writing this while having a no makeup day. But I am hoping to use them together as I think the brown has a cool under tone to it and they will complement each other nicely for this time of year.


I also purchased some lip products...




Burt's Bees, which has not left my pocket all day. I love it. I have been applying it all day, it smells lush and I really hope it lives up to the hype I have heard about it. I will be wearing lipstick to work tomorrow so I guess I'll find out then. Second lip product is a lipstick by Revlon from the 'Colourburst' range. I love the packaged, it has the awesome quilted effect on 2/4 sides. Maybe I'm easily pleased. I gave this a test run last night when I went to the cinema and seemed to hold up ok. The shade is no.45 Raspberry. It is a softer red, hopefully something I can wear at work.




I also love the finishing touch here, see easily pleased.


So all in all, I'm really looking forward to using my new eye shadow and seeing how the lip products work.


Hope that wasn't so bad as a beauty inspired post.


Let me know what you think, of my post and the products featured. :)


Kisses