Sunday 6 November 2011

New coat and Bonfire Night.

I found an awesome bargain of a coat on the internet the other day and have been waiting for the opportune time to post about it. I discovered the Collectif website was having a sale and my lovely new coat which should have been £75, I got for £25! Bargain!




My lovely beau took me to the local fireworks display. We haven't been in several years because he  ends up working, I was so excited. Got my self all bundled up.....


....and ate some candy floss, yum. Luke told me that the reason for the copious amount of glow sticks and flashing swords was due to sparklers being banned at most events now. That makes me very sad, sparklers are an integral part of Bonfire Night. A tiny firework you can hold and feel like your making magic happen when you write your name. Eventually we did see a few parents supervising their little ones with sparklers. The envy from the other children was palpable, but I guess it up to the parents.

Here are my amateur photo's....


But it makes for an amazing memory....



I hope you all enjoyed Bonfire Night, saw a good display and had a special time.

Kisses