Thursday 29 December 2011

Personal achievements from 2011

I haven't decided my new years resolutions yet, I have some vague ideas, but I like to write them out when the new year is actually here and then I can plan things properly. I like to let the excitement of a new year inspire me.


What I have done is write a list of achievements for 2011. I did this about a month ago, to cheer myself up when I was having a bad day at work. They may seem small, some are personal, some work related, but I am proud that I did these things. 


So here they are, in no kind of order;


*I began my management training and became a sunday supervisor at work.


*Became engaged to the love of my life.


*Discovered educational resources out side of work I can use to help my career.


*Had my first smear test.


*Started my own blog and shyly dipped a toe into an inspiring on line community.


*Gained confidence in my style of dressing and tattoos.


*Made new friends.


*Brought a smarter and slightly vintage inspired work uniform to give me confidence.


*Dyed my hair at home for the first time.


These are only small things, but they have lifted my confidence and are stepping stones.


I hope you all have a lovely New Year. :)


Kisses