Tuesday 20 December 2011

What I'm wearing today.... and a new hair style.

So yesterday I said wanted to try something different with my hair, so I have, and as a first attempt I am quite pleased.




I put hair mousse in before loosely drying it with a large round brush, to get my hair used to going in curls rather than straight. Then I used my amazing new straighteners to curl my hair towards my face for the fringe and both sides. Because my hair is so short at the back I flicked out the ends and gave the mid part a bit of wavy lift. I like having my fringe off my face and this is definitely something I will keep working on.








I am wearing an out fit that is making me feel amazing.


I finally got my hands on a Vivien of Holloway pencil skirt! It is the most flattering skirt I own.


I eBay'd myself a cute Toxico cardigan I've been eyeing up on the website, so getting it from eBay for a cheaper price will always put a smile on my face.


Amazing how clothes can make you feel better when your your full of cough and cold.


Kisses