Sunday 8 January 2012

Eye liner pencil vs liquid.... and a nail experiment too.

Hello,


After buying the No.7 metallic eye pencil set in the sales, I thought this is the perfect time to try my winged eye liner with pencils instead of my trusty liquid eye liner.


I have been using black, but I also have shades called, silver, forest, black, sapphire and platinum.






I have found that I can apply my eye liner thinner with liquid and chunkier with pencil. I'm quite liking the chunky look at the moment. It has lasted all day, only fading a little, but not creeping up my eye lid, a major hate of mine concerning past eye liner pencils. The black is softer than most because it is metallic, more like a very dark grey.






I also had a go at a half moon manicure, a la Dita Von Teese, using the 'hole re enforcers' cut in half to stick on the bottom of my nails. I didn't paint my nails red, instead opted for a dark grey and several layers of top coat to save my poor nails from chipping at work.




So all in all, pretty pleased with my make up experiments. 


You can also follow me on Twitter to hear some little snippets from my life. <3


Kisses