Monday 9 January 2012

New ear rings.

Hello,


As you may or may not know, I have two stretched piercings, one in each ear and have been meaning to get some more adornments for them for quite a while.


I have been wearing my subtle tunnels for ages and thought it was high time to get something a bit more fun and reflective of my personality and interests!


Cherry, swallow and leopard print loves!


I am really happy with them. They fit very well and are inexpensive. My right piercing is stretched to 8mm, the cherry and swallow. The swallow looks bigger but that is because it has a screw back and the cherry tapers in its shape. My left piercing is smaller at 5mm, for the cute leopard print design. So now for some of photo's of my ears. :)


Righty...



and lefty!


Its always the small things in life that can really cheer you up, right. :D


Kisses