Tuesday 3 January 2012

My New Years Resolutions.

I have made a list of what I am going to focus on changing in 2012. I don't like to call it resolutions, I feel like it doesn't offer much flexibility and life does make a habit of getting in the way.


I'll probably add to this list during January. Or something won't work out the first time and will need a different approach. You see, be flexible. You stand more of a chance of success, I think.


So here are a few of my resolutions;


*Become more organised, dedicating specific time to certain activities.


*Write a weekly to do list and transfer to my diary/planner, planning when is the best time to get something done.


*Roller skate.


*Eat healthier. More fruit and veg.


*Meditate 2 to 3 times a week for 5 to 10 minutes after work, before tea.


*Hula hoop 2 to 3 times a week for 10 to 20 minutes after work, before tea.


*At the beginning of each month, put some money in a pot to go abroad on holiday this year.


*Write in my diary at least once a week.


*Work harder at my blog. Better content and better organised.


The hula hooping and meditating  has already been marked in the planner for specific days. Some of these things I already do, sporadically, and just want to do more often with better focus. The holiday is well deserved for myself and my beau. After that we will apply the same saving method to getting married.


I wish you all success with your resolutions and as I will be keeping you up dated on my progress I'd love to hear about yours.


Kisses