Thursday 9 February 2012

Last weeks goodies....

Hello!


Last week I brought a few things that would have ended up on the weekend wishlist post, but due to a sale I decided to snap up some bargains!


So here is my Collectif goodies...


Sugar skull bag....


...and leopard print cardi.


There was, alas, a third item, but I am having to send it back as I brought a size to small. That is what happens when you shop in a hurry in a sale. :(


I also got through the post a few weeks ago a lovely book called Style Me Vintage by Naomi Thompson. It is an inspiring book full of useful ideas and practical information.  I does love it and when I go to places where there are more vintage sources available (my home town is seriously lacking) I will take this book with me. *Exciting* Isn't it the cutest....


Speaking of inspiration I came across a blog that has really given me a renewed sense of excitment and vigour to step a little bit away from the easy repro side of vintage dressing which I have been leaning towards as of late.


One of my favourite blogs; Diary of a Vintage Girl happened to be writing about 'Style Signatures' and mentioned two ladies who have a beautiful blog that I have fallen in love with!! The blog in question is Bright Young Twins. Go check it out. :D


Kisses