Thursday 8 March 2012

Happy International Womens day.

Hello!!


Happy International Womens day! 


I thought I would use this day to tell you about the most inspirational woman in my life. I have to say that I also have other women in mind when I need inspiring and I think each has a different quality to me.


Audrey Hepburn for elegance and a enchanting soul.
Dita Von Teese for being utterly sexy and a fantastic business woman.
Kat Von D for being another fantastic business woman, an amazing artist and tattooed woman.


And thats all I can think of at the moment. I obviously don't know or knew any of these women so all my knowledge is from what they release into the world (I don't read gossip-y magazines, you know the stuff people want to keep private) and the rest is what I make of them in my imagination. 


But the biggest inspiration is my Mum. I know so many people say that, but if you have a special relationship with your Mum, its an amazing thing. I am lucky to have got to the place where she is my best friend and we share things and support each other and laugh. Again, another thing you hear people say, but she really has been influential in the person that I am today. And I love that. I am proud of that and to be her daughter. She is strong and kind. And I think about her a lot and especially on this day. She's the woman who has the strength and courage to just get on with it. Especially when life gets tough. This post is dedicated to the beautiful soul that is my Mum. :)




Kisses