Friday 6 April 2012

Bettie Bangs!!



Hello, 


I think I have got my Bettie bangs to a nice enough shape now to show you. It was pretty intense, as I've mentioned before to cut a good three inches off your hair. I have never done this before!! 


So here I am....


With my hair being so fine, it isn't a thick bang, but when I summon up a little more courage in a couple of weeks or so, I may pull some more hair forward to make it thicker. Its something I want to build up to, in case I make a mistake!


I do love it, and look, my hair is slowly getting longer too! I can't wait till it hits my shoulders and I can curl it in rollers.


I watched a lot of youtube videos before actually cutting it. 


I don't really have a favourite yet, as its early times, but I would love to know what your favourite is and what made you cut Bettie bangs in? :)


Kisses