Saturday 5 January 2013

Happy New Year


Hello lovelies and a happy new year to you all. 

I am believing that this year is going to bring huge amounts of joy and happiness. I had a lovely Christmas with the families and a relaxed NYE with friends. But now is the time to focus on the future. I am keeping my happy momentum going by really appreciating the gifts that were brought for me. When I am gifted such lovely things it fills my heart.

Here are a few of things I was blessed enough to receive.....

An inspiring beginners yoga book and Adventure Time awesomeness!

Kitty keyring. 

Some sparkles, fancy hand cream,
Pepe Jeans sunnies and rose candles


Very pretty scarf and hair flower.


Beautiful tea light holder.
I couldn't help but put sparkles over this photo
as lighting it makes me feel all sparkly!



I hope you all had a lovely festive season and best wishes for 2013!!

Kisses