Monday 17 December 2012

Feeling like its Christmas yet?....


Hello lovelies!!

In two words.... not really!! 

And I've been trying to work out why and what actually constitutes 'feeling Christmas-y'.
I think some of it is down to not going into town much, hearing the Christmas music and seeing all the gift ideas. This time last year I was working in a card shop, a very festive environment in some ways. 

The only disappointment I have is not being able to get my beau anything till after. Due to an absence of Christmas bonus our small budget became smaller. I am fighting the thought that I have failed in some way. I'll be able to spoil him more because there are so many sales after and does being a little late really matter anyway?

I am lucky enough to have the time I wanted off work and will see my family over Christmas. I can't wait to taste my Mum's home made mince pies and sausage rolls, to spend the day chilling out and catching up with the most precious people in my life, my Mum, brother and beau. In our house there is no competition with gifts and we appreciate the thought and time spent picking something out. I'm starting to feel a smidge more festive already. 

We went to see Rise Of The Guardians and that made me feel some festive magic. I think when I write up my New Years resolutions I will save some ideas to bring some child like wonder back into our Christmas. 

I hope you are all excited for the 25th, (8 days to go!!) tell me what your plans are and what you've done to keep the festive stress at bay.



Kisses