Saturday 11 February 2012

Weekend wishlist



Hello,


Another weekend, another wishlist of things I lust after!


This weekend it is Carmen's Jewellery.


My friend Carmen has been making jewellery for about a month and has a real good eye for picking some of the prettiest things to make into ear rings, necklaces and bracelet's.


My current favourites inlcude......
Rose ear rings £3.00.


Super cute owl ear rings £4.00.


Resin flower display pendant on a 20 inch chain £7.00

Carmen is currently selling her pretties on her Facebook page and you can send her a private message. She's super friendly, so I would definitely recommend getting in touch if you see something you'd like to treat yourself too.

Now for my lovely blog followers, if you quote 'TATTOOSANDHEARTSHAPEDSUNGLASSESBLOG' 
you can have free 1st class postage with your purchase. Unfortunately this can only be for British residents, sorry my global peoples, but the shipping is just too high at the moment!
This offer ends on the 29th February, so get your orders in quick.

Hope you enjoy looking at Carmen's jewellery as much as I do.

Kisses.