Friday 24 February 2012

What I'm wearing today.... and unfinished ink.

Hello!!


Quick outfit post on what I wore today to the tattooist.








Please excuse my terrible hair. 
I have my Toxico cardi 
and a dress that I love.
The weather has suddenly turned warmer, fingers crossed spring is on the way and I will start wearing my brightly coloured, cute clothes.








I brought this dress for Lukes birthday and didn't get a chance to take a photo. I loves it, and will definitely be wearing it a lot this year.






This dress is by a company I have never heard off; Trollied Dolly. Mine is the Fanciful 40's Dress.


I am aware that the skirt is too short for a 40's design but I love it all the same. I mean it has cherries on





Cherries. <3
I usually don't like to show close up photo's of my tattoos, I'm kinda worried about being copied, but recently I've come to the conclusion that any artist worth their salt will put there own spin on it and if the don't, they are obviously not good enough to exactly copy my tattoo.

So here is my peacock tattoo, not completed yet and very swollen.


The flowers that you see near the back of my knee will also go where he has no foot. My next appointment will be the beginning of April and I can't wait. This is going to look awesome when its finished. :D

Kisses

Ps; my bacon sandwich consumption worked well and I sat through my sitting pretty well. Even when she got to my knee.