Saturday 8 September 2012

A new dress and winning awesome things!


Hello lovelies!!

Where does the time go, I can't believe it is September already!!

The weather is still pretty good here and I'm hoping to start skating out doors very soon, just an added health routine for my self. And the sunshine keeps me happy! 

My mum treated me to a very pretty dress. My hair is getting longer and I decided to try looser curls. I felt quite glamorous for the day.
I am using my straighteners but will start experimenting with rollers and possibly buying a curling iron if I can pick it up at a reasonable price.

Can already tell I will be wearing this dress a lot!

I also won a fabulous prize this week, an Anna Fur Laxis print by Becky Ryan. Anna is a burlesque beauty and knife thrower! I know, awesome, right! She signed it for me and it now sits pride of place on my living room wall.

Please excuse the wonky angle and my stripy reflection!

This makes me a very happy bunny every time I look at it.

Kisses