Saturday 18 February 2012

What I'm wearing today.... new hair flowers.

Hello!!


This is a little of what I was wearing today. I have had a very strange/horrible week and not had much time to put a blog post together.


In my last blog post I mentioned that I might buy some hair flowers. I have a few already and want my collection to grow to include larger flowers in true rockabilly style. Especially when my hair is longer. These are regular size and are perfect for my current length.






I am often influenced in my hair, makeup and clothing by what the weather happens to be doing. It has started to warm up a little in the UK *hopes for spring time* but today was rainy. The sky was full of fluffy dark clouds when I woke up and stayed like it till sunset. Since the snow has melted, my mind has been yearning for spring. Pretty colours and delicate flowers. So today I have been combining the two.......




Wearing a pink and brown head scarf bandana,
Matte grey and white smoky eyes,
No.7 lipstick in Romantic,
Grey Toxico cardi,
and my beautiful flower necklace.


Its not really an outfit post as I really just wanted to show you the flowers and I'm wearing my jeans that you've seen a million times before.


Kisses






P.S; get on over to Carmen's Jewellery and quote 'TATTOOSANDHEARTSHAPEDSUNGLASSESBLOG' to get free p&p on your order. This finishes at the end of February, don't loose out on something you've got your eye on. See last weeks Weekend Wishlist for more details. x